“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain

Friday 23 September 2011

Update

Yo!

Lauren told me I don't update enough so here you go :

Last night I went out for my friend Julia's birthday. A group of us went to an Italian cafe down Franklin St (main st of Chapel Hill). Although I only had gelato because Simone and I had been at the Agora (the dining room at Granville) at the seafood night. It happens once a year and the entire dining room was full of seafood .. I felt like such a man with my crab legs.. you literally have a crab that you break apart and suck the meat out of like crayfish. It was so good.


Tonight I am going to my friend Ashley's house with Tal, Amanda and Camille to cook a homecooked meal! We are so excited haha.

Today I booked tickets with Knic to go to NYC in November and spent the afternoon doing homework.... boo.

I am also looking into going to Jersey to go to Six Flags theme park with Talia and Knicole... look up kingdaka on youtube.... it looks insaaaaaane. Mum you probably shouldn't look at it haha.

I am still having lots of fun :) update me on what's going on at home!

Love Pip xx

No comments:

Post a Comment