“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain

Wednesday 5 October 2011

update!

Nicole is 21!

We celebrated her birthday at the Chris Brown, T-Pain and Kelly Rowland concert. It was awesome. I loved the dancing more than anything - and Chris Brown's final song had this awesome light show at the end. He and his backup dancers were in morphsuits with designs on the front in lights. It looked awesome. Watch this to see it.

Afterwards we got into this cab with about 10 people - over loading is not a crime here, so strange - and went to town in Raleigh. The cab driver was hilarious - calling out the windows to girls on the street stuff like "oh hey sugarfly sweetie I'll come pick you up later" and You should probably ask Knic what happened that night, although it is possible she won't remember - there are some photos on my facebook haha.

Not much else to report, it's starting to cool down here now but I managed to spend some time by the pool today reading my book. I'm looking for a coat to buy so if anyone sees one online that is reasonably priced let me know!

Hasta luego
Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment