“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain

Sunday 6 November 2011

Last Weekend in Chapel Hill... wait, what?!

I just had my last weekend in Chapel Hill until December!

I'm leaving on a jet plane to see some of America these coming weekends, too bad about schoolwork!!

Next weekend I'm off to see my friend Marea at Middlebury in Vermont where she goes to university, then up to New York the following weekend with Knic, heading to Conneticut for my first American Thanksgiving with Ashley and her family and finally, the weekend before exams (oops) we are going to Orlando! Harry Potter world!!! So excited. Then hello Europe! Ireland, Denmark, Spain and Switzerland before I'm homeward bound and off to Rippon festival in the SUN. I can't wait to get back to Summer! But I can, I don't want to come home just yet!! Sorry guys, I'm having too much fun :)

I can't believe how seriously fast my exchange is going!

Best thing I've ever done.

A friend made this documentary about the exchange students for one of her classes, Ben may exaggerate a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment